The rocket was delivered to the Wenchang cosmodrome in October, after which several tests were conducted. The launch may take place on December 27. In the future, the carrier is planned to be used for the implementation of the lunar-Martian program, reports TASS.
Previously NEWS.ru he wrote that the Chinese research vehicle "Chang'e-5" will go to the moon before the end of 2019. The probe will have to take samples of lunar soil and deliver them to Earth.
Chinese carrier rocket "Changzheng-5" prepared for the third launch
- - Dec 21, 2019
China has completed the preparation of its largest carrier rocket, the Changzheng-5, for its third launch, it has already been placed on the launch pad, the China aerospace science and technology Corporation (CASC) said.
Latest from Super User
- Germany will increase contributions to the EU budget.
- Lithuania's defense Minister may have brought the coronavirus to the Pentagon.
- Sweden, which refused to be quarantined, faced a problem
- Sweden's strategy to fight the coronavirus is failing.
- Egypt and Greece created in the rear of the Erdogan's anti-Turkish Alliance
Login to post comments