"It is very profitable to work there financially. Americans pray in Russian, they think our specialists are the best in this area. But it felt like I wasn't living. I stand on the platform, passing by me trains, but they are not mine. Then I knew I had to go back. It was clear that in Russia no one was waiting for me, there could be hatred, rejection of me.
But I decided I had to go through the worst and the worst, trying to start over. If I realized that it's not mine, that I received in full, then I would return to the United States. I think if I go now, they will wait for me there," Tutberidze said on the program "Posner" on the First channel.
Earlier, Evgenia Medvedeva spoke about the competition with young students Eteri Tutberidze. This is reported by Rambler. Next: https://sport.rambler.ru/figureskating/41903261/?utm_content=rsport&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink
Tutberidze: in the United States are praying for Russian specialists
- - Apr 02, 2019
Famous figure skating coach Eteri Tutberidze remembered the stage of her career in the United States, when she finished with the sport as a figure skater and tried to earn a coach, reports "Soviet sport".
Latest from Super User
- Rostec has assembled a base station for 5G
- Poles held a Russian in slavery for 20 years
- Blow to the vaccine: the US imposed sanctions against two research institutes from Of Russia
- Russia has discovered a revolutionary natural antibiotic
- The fungus was found to have an antibiotic with antitumor activity
Login to post comments