"VASO completed the slipway Assembly of the first prototype of the wide-body long-haul passenger aircraft Il-96-400M, "RIA" Novosti " reports the press service.
They noted that the construction of the aircraft is planned to be completed by the end of 2020, after which the machine will be transferred to Ilyushin specialists for ground and flight tests.
"The first flight of the prototype is scheduled for 2021," the company said.
Recall, in June, the General Director of the aviation complex. Ilyushin Yury Grudinin said that in 2021, the company will start flight tests of the newest wide-body Il-96-400M, and the first production aircraft will be built in 2023-m.
The prototype Il-96-400M was assembled on the stocks in Voronezh
- - Sep 19, 2019
The slipway Assembly of the first prototype of the newest Russian wide-body Il-96-400M airliner was completed at the Voronezh aircraft plant (VASO), the press service of the aviation complex reported. S. V. Ilyushin.
Latest from Super User
- Rostec has assembled a base station for 5G
- Poles held a Russian in slavery for 20 years
- Blow to the vaccine: the US imposed sanctions against two research institutes from Of Russia
- Russia has discovered a revolutionary natural antibiotic
- The fungus was found to have an antibiotic with antitumor activity
Login to post comments