The construction of a large number of metro stations will not only improve the transport accessibility of a number of Metropolitan areas, but also give impetus to the development of sports infrastructure. The treated soil from the construction sites will be used to create ski slopes.
Just their in city of will emerge seven. Six ski slopes are at the stage of design and survey works. The construction of two of them is planned in the old borders of Moscow-in Shipilovsky passage and on the street Zarechye, four more will be placed in the Trinity and Novomoskovsk districts.
— Every year during the construction of new metro stations we get up to 20 million cubic meters of soil, - said Marat Khusnullin. - Part of it after processing can be aimed at creating a modern sports infrastructure.
Thus, in the valley of the river Skhodni there may be a ski sports complex "Kurkino", which will build two cable cars with a length of 220 and 225 meters, a three-storey sports complex with a gym and a medical center, as well as an outdoor sports ground and Parking. In the area of Shipilovsky travel want to implement a similar project. Two differences — the height of the mound will not be 42, as in Kurkin, but 35 meters, and there will be three tow roads. Both projects intend to create within the framework of the "My district"program.
Some ski slopes will be built in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. One of them will be located along the road Solntsevo — Butovo — Vidnoye, between Kiev and Kaluga highway.
- Ski resort will appear in Krasnopakhorsky Park, another-near the Central ring road and Warsaw highway. There is a big city land plot, - the head of Department of development of new territories Vladimir Zhidkin told.
Next to the Summer it is planned to build an all-season Park with a ski cluster, now the documentation is being prepared together with the investor. It is planned to develop the infrastructure for active winter recreation in other areas, for example, in the settlement of Shchapovskoye. The plans of the construction companies, actively working in the territory of New Moscow, to create their own ski infrastructure. In particular, the investor plans to build a similar facility near one of its residential complexes.
Vladimir Zhidkin stressed that the basis for the construction of ski slopes will be the soil, which is formed as a result of the construction of the subway and roads.
- In Troitsk and Novomoskovsk districts, a large number of projects for the construction of roads and metro are being implemented. Withdrawn the ground decided not to dispose of, and transport in a particular area, where will be created the slopes, he said.
Since the beginning of February, work on the development of the territory of the sports complex "Vorobyovy Gory"continues. On Kosygin street it is planned to build three tracks, two acceleration overpasses, a ski jump and a snowboard. The length of the cable car will be 130 meters. The length of the sports tracks will vary from 50 to 150 meters. There will be a two-level judge's house, the first floor of which will be technical. The slopes themselves will be strengthened and equipped with modern engineering systems. This is reported by Rambler. Next: https://news.rambler.ru/moscow_city/41922038/?utm_content=rnews&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink
Seven ski slopes will be built in the capital
- - Mar 25, 2019
On March 24, the head of the construction Complex Marat Khusnullin told VM that seven ski slopes will be built in the capital, four of them will be located in New Moscow.
Latest from Super User
- Russia increases the supply of processed fish to Japan and China
- Additive technology: cs "Zvezdochka" began to grow details of marine engineering
- Russian language is now illegal in Moldova
- The head of Gazprom announced the completion of gasification in Russia by 2030
- Russian scientists have figured out how to see minerals on the Moon
Login to post comments